Hello Lovelies! I LOVE it when a stencil makes me a star in the craftroom! It get's even better when you have a set of stencils like the Honey Bee Stamps Friendship Frame set that allows your to color an image like a champ!
Coordinating products make crafting easy and the stamps, dies and stencils sets for the Friendship Frame are a must have for my craftroom because they make my crafting life easy AND pretty.
Here's a closer look at today's key supplies:
SHOP THIS CARD here or in the Supplies section at the bottom of this post:
Make this card for your best friend today!
Like this card and my corny GIFs? CLICK BUTTON BELOW
to sign up for blog updates:
THANKFUL FOR YOU CARD - Stamping, Stenciling, Die-cutting, Embossing, Shaker Card
Card Base: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Stamp the Friendship Frame image onto a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock
- Note: I am using a MISTI as the my crafting base with a Simon Says Stamp Stamp and Stencil Mat inside. The paper is placed on the sticky surface of the mat and stays still while stenciling. I am adhering each of the 6 clear stencils down with Frog Tape - Delicate to hold the stencil in place while coloring.
- Die-cut the frame, adhere acetate to the back of the die-cut with double-sided tape and then apply foam tape to the back of these layers
- Emboss another sheet of white cardstock with the embossing folder and place a few neutral jewels and sequins in the center
- Adhere the frame over the jewels and to the embossed layer
- Adhere the embossed layer to a card base
- Add die-cut sentiments
I was not sure about my color choices at first, but I was when I got done!
The Thankful sentiment is a two-toned gradient - a little touch that goes a long way. Also, don't forget to embellish with pearls!
All done and all pretty in peach! :-)
I really hope that you will try this one!
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!
I listed the products that I have used below. Please note that these are compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. I really appreciate your support. All stamps used today were part of my maker package from Honey Bee Stamps. Click on the icons below each product picture to shop with SimonSaysStamp.com.