UPDATE: I have added new items and updated pricing to reflect these changes. Wherever I have made a change, you will see the word NEW! in the list below. I have also added new pictures after the list.
After hibernating throughout the winter, I have finally emerged! For hibernation, I have been pretty busy, learning new techniques, creating cards, finishing projects for clients, organizing and spring cleaning. Today's post will be about my upcoming Shop the Stash Garage Sale, and later this week I will share the details of the Lovely Layers Card Class coming in May featuring the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set.
Speaking of spring cleaning, I have ruthlessly edited my stash of crafting products, after bitterly admitting that I cannot possibly use each item that I am giving up. As a result, I will participating in my community's annual garage sale on the first weekend of May. I can't believe that I have been crafting for 10 years and this is the first time that I have actually had a garage sale!
I am so excited that I can offer these items at very deeply discounted prices to other crafters to make beautiful things. Most items are new, unused, and some are in the original packaging. Many items will be $1, some will be less, and a few larger items will be more. Bargain hunters are going to get a bang for their bucks, please come by and shop and save!
Garage Sale Details
Date: May 6th and 7th, 2016
Time: 8am - 3pm
Payment: Cash Only
Contact: Email email@example.com for Sale Address
- NEW! 12x12 Anna Griffin Complete Scrapbooking Album KITS ($4 - $7)
- NEW! Other Scrapbooking Kits ($1.50 - $5/kit)
- Anna Griffin (& other) Card Kits ($5, 20 cards/kit)
- Gel Pens ($1 for 4)
- Stampin' Up (& other) Ink Pads - ($1 each)
- NEW! Papercrafting collections ($3 - 10 - Anna Griffin, Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, K & Company, Little Yellow Bicycle, Martha Stewart, October Afternoon, Prima, Webster's Pages and more - includes Paper & Embellishments)
- 2 Martha Stewart Storage Benches with Cushion ($25 each, fully assembled)
- 4 Ink Pad Holders (2 intact, 2 with repairable damage)